We're back open for business! Find out more about when and what we're doing to keep you safe.
As of Tuesday 2nd June, Barry’s is back open on Norwich Market!
We’re going to be open every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10am to 3pm until further notice. And don’t forget that we’re always open online at barrysofnorwich.com!
The safety of our team and our customers is of paramount importance to us, and so we’re putting measures in place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- Our staff will be equipped with PPE while helping you on the stall. This will include face coverings and latex gloves.
- We’re operating a strict one way policy on the stall, with a clear entrance and exit.
- Only 1 customer is allowed on the stall at any one time.
- Customers are not permitted to touch the fabrics prior to purchase.
- We have antibacterial gel on hand for customers to use after transations.
As always, we’re able to accept payments by Credit and Debit Card and Apple Pay, Google Pay and Android Pay, and are encouraging customers to use these methods rather than paying cash.
We will also be adhering to additional measures implemented by Norwich City Council.
We can’t wait to see you back on the stall soon!
The Barry’s Team x